How to root on Amoi A955W – An interesting process, but first we will look at what it is.
For more information about root access
This superuser in the system, providing full access to the file system. You can do anything you like, delete the system application, remove the system from startup applications, make "acceleration" processor.
[2 clicks] How to root Amoi A955W
Installation root access will be made through the program Rootkhp PRO 1.8. Official site (rootkhp.pro) Is written on the Update button.
Instructions for Rootkhp PRO 1.8
I thought a simple program, no super interface, all on the surface, which is very convenient.
- Download the program from the site Rootkhp PRO 1.8
- Connect your mobile device to your PC via MicroUSB
- Click Root button and receive notifications "Process started" and wait for a message "Root finished …".
After that you can do with Amoi A955W everything you want. Now you have root and you have full access to the Android file system, the ability to overclock the processor and much more.
Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat / 6.0 Masrshmallow / 5.0 Lollipop
Click on the download link, select the desired firmware
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: uptruefile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 9.x Pie URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
Next you will need to do the following:
- Download the firmware file and application
- Run the application file
- Select the required firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Thank member member Angel for help in the writing of this manual.