How to root on the BLU Studio XL 2 – the process interesting, but first we will look at what it is.
For more information about root access
This superuser in the system, providing full access to the file system. You can do anything you like, delete the system application, remove the system from startup applications, make "acceleration" processor.
[2 clicks] become root BLU Studio XL 2
Installation root access will be made through the program Rootkhp PRO 1.8. Official site (rootkhp.pro) Is written on the Update button.
Instructions for Rootkhp PRO 1.8
I thought the program simple, no super interface, all on the surface, which is very convenient.
- Download the program from the site Rootkhp PRO 1.8
- Connecting the mobile device to a computer via MicroUSB
- Press Root button and receive notifications "Process started" and wait for a message "Root finished …".
After that you can do with the BLU Studio XL 2 all that you want. Now you have root and you have full access to the Android file system, the ability to overclock the processor and much more.
Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat / 6.0 Masrshmallow / 5.0 Lollipop
Click on the download link, select your firmware
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: uptruefile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 9.x Pie URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
Next, you will need to do the following:
- Download the firmware and application file
- Run the application file
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Thank member member Etawife for help in writing this manual.